Sunday, January 29, 2006

Wats good fam! This weekend was tite! Handled some biz before gettin on the road. I woke up at 6am Saturday and called my guy who manages a store that would be carry the DMP pack. As expected he was already on his way to his store for the 7:00am opening. He said people offered up to 5 hundred dollars for the package before the release date. Of course my man declined but created a lottery which was just as effective. He was excited about the day and told me he already purchased his pack.

Around 8 am after sending a few text messages to our network fam in the A (Atlanta) regarding a new project we got under way we got on the road and headed to the East St. Louis. The purpose of the trip was to network and met a client about a bid. We do not want to jump the gun but stay posted.

Back in Cashville it is 1030pm and it begins to rain. I checked my text messages and found out one of our shoe providers received new equipment that will take our product/service to the next level. Stay posted.

Also I have to prepare to create some custom black on black Forces for a cat from Virginia. A picture will be posted as soon as they are completed.

On a personnel level, I am going prepare for the super bowl in the A.

Peace Bugsy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

amazing counters
Contact: madman.studio@yahoo.com